Pact is recruiting Social Workers (Ad Hoc) to undertake Adoption Assessments with an immediate start in the
Pact is an independent Adoption Assessment Agency and registered charity which undertakes adoption assessments on a nationwide basis. Pact is Accredited by the Adoption Authority of Ireland (AAI). Regionally appointed social workers undertake assessments on a local basis.
*The role: To undertake adoption assessments within the Republic of Ireland including; domestic, step-parent and inter-country assessments and associated work, on a case by case basis.
Completing assessments in strict line with the protocols, policies and procedures set out for adoption assessments. To be conscious of date sensitive deadlines and to participate in role support and supervision with the PSW and submit reports to a high level of accuracy and professionalism as due.
- Previous experience in the area of fostering or adoption, a diligent approach to completing all aspects of the work, including report writing and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of two year’s social work experience and be registered with CORU.
- Flexible, compassionate, competent is MS office (Word/Excel/Teams/Zoom).
- A driving license is an essential requirement for this role.
Salary: Remuneration for these posts is in line with Consolidated Salary Scales (Department of Health).
* Closing Date: 5.00pm – Monday, 20th February 2023
* Please submit C.V., brief cover letter with CORU Cert to: Marian@pact.ie and Naomi@pact.ie
Proposed interview date: Week of 27th February 2023.