Adoption and General Administration Assistant
*Temporary, Full-time, office based
A vacancy exists for a diversely experienced administrator, who is quality focused, organised, confidential, and motivated with an attitude of pride and professionalism in their work.
Purpose of Role:
To provide administrative support within a busy office to the Social Work Team, Administration Manager and HR/Accounts office.
The successful candidate will work consistently to a high standard in a team and solo projects, displaying appropriate initiative within the role.
*Contract duration: 8 months (to year end) with potential to extend (subject to funding).
- 3 years minimum experience in a diverse range of administrative roles including some accounts e.g., expense management.
- High level competence in office procedures and software applications including: MS Office (Outlook/Excel/Word)
- Strong organisational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow up of work
- Ability to maintain/update database and type reports
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Flexible, with an ability to manage competing tasks, and prioritise appropriately
- An understanding and adherence to the principles of confidentiality and GDPR.
- Experience of working within the area of adoption.
- Experience of working with sensitive, confidential files.
- Supportive and warm when dealing with service users/enquirers
- Honest with a strong work ethic
- Enjoys working as part of a team and supporting others
- Personable and a co-operative, with excellent interpersonal/communication skills approach
Pact is an equal opportunities employer espousing the principles of confidentiality, respect and ethical work practices. These principles must be understood and strictly observed.
Please forward letter of application and CV to Marian@Pact/Bernie@Pact.ie.
Pact: 18D Nutgrove Office Park, Rathfarnham, D14 FC03.
www.pact.ie Ph: (01) 296 2200.